[Marketing] [Board] OSGeoeb-Site issues

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 04:42:02 PDT 2016

Hi Ian

Looping in marketing committee.

Thank you for your offer to help others to finish your Drupal 8 work.
Are you by any chance aware of others in our community, who I could ask and who have Drupal 8 experience?
Nicolas Bozon (cc) is presently taking on the revamping of our logo etc.
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to share with us. I do it want to lose valuable work done by you and others.

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans