[Marketing] Last Minute AAG Notice

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Mon Apr 3 11:41:30 PDT 2017

Hey folks,

After the booth swap negotiation with AAG conference fell through, Anthony
from Boundless reached out to me and offered our team a spot in their booth
if we wanted to hand out information about the FOSS4G.

I am taking him up on his offer and sending Ashley Tardif, our operations
coordinator, to spend some time in the booth promoting OSGeo/FOSS4G, I was
able to work out a pass swap with Oscar at the AAG so now she will be at
the conference this week.

I know this is last minute and I don't have a booth, but are there some
general OSGeo handouts or other material Ashley should have on hand during
the conference this week?

Please let me know what you think and how this might work.

Thank you for your assistance in this,

Guido