[Marketing] OSGeo at OSCON 2017 -- planning, action needed

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 12:52:42 PDT 2017

Thanks for taking point on this Sara and Thea - great community building
(and thanks for using wiki <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSCON_2017_Booth>
and email to organize).

*booth:*
- We should pay for power and have a laptop with monitor to show case our
work
- browser with osgeo.org, live.osgeo.org, project websites
- demo: anything you can run locally, or install live.osgeo.org in a VM

*branding:*
- here is svn logos: https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/logo/
- https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/logo/Official%20Logo.ai <-- this one
- text:

*The Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) is a not-for-profit
organization to: Empower everyone with open source geospatial!*

*Geospatial and location software is a great addition to the open source
community: unlocking government and industry opportunities, at the
forefront of mobile and internet of things innovation.*

*The foundation's projects are all freely available under open source
licenses. Visit us at OSCon to bring a sense of place to your next
application.*

*materials:*
- this is a work in progress
- we should be able to send stickers that have already been printed to you
- anything else we will want to print locally, and ask you to pickup.