[Marketing] Marketing and Branding Collateral for FOSS4G Boston

Jeffrey Lasut j.lasut at getinteractive.nl
Mon Apr 10 01:29:52 PDT 2017

Hi Astrid,

Following the outcome of the tender we had a Kick-Off meeting last Tuesday.
During our meeting, Jody Garnett and Jeffrey Johnson pointed out one of the
milestones; the FOSS4G conference in Boston and suggested we contacted you
directly.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide us with some
information regarding the promotional items that are needed for the FOSS4G
in Boston.

We would appreciate your help in this matter, and we look forward to
working with you.

Jeffrey Lasut
Get Interactive