[Marketing] Fwd: OSCON: Free Expo Hall Plus passes

Sara Safavi ssafavi at boundlessgeo.com
Mon Apr 10 08:50:33 PDT 2017

Hello Marketing friends,

See below for details: as expo hall participants this year we can offer
unlimited "Expo Hall Plus" passes to friends & supporters (normally a $99
value in conference funny-money).

Please spread this through whatever channels you deem fit: for my part, I
will be letting local (Austin-area) geospatial-related user groups know
( via meetup groups, mailing lists, etc) that they can get a free Expo Hall
Plus pass to come check out the OSGeo booth at OSCON if they use this code.

--Sara