[Marketing] Get Interactive Workshop at FOSS4G Boston

Gert-Jan gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Tue Apr 11 15:39:33 PDT 2017

Don't call it a workshop (in the classic FOSS4G meaning), it's a a codesprint
for equivalent for non-coders!
Finally we "non-coders" have a reason to join the famous Foss4G codesprint
sessions before and after the core conference.
And during the conference, a presentation slot to show both the process and
the by then already achieved goals would be very useful.

Btw. not sure whether I'll show up in Boston. Still looking for a way to get
enter the Fortified States of America without having my smartphone turned
inside out by the customs, and giving away my osgeo.org passwords ;-)

Kind regards,

Gert-Jan