[Marketing] Get Interactive Workshop at FOSS4G Boston

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 12:53:37 PDT 2017

Ok, I agree the term 'workshop' is misleading in the context of
FOSS4G. Lets call it a content-sprint ... with the stated goal to add
and edit content on the site and make sure folks are configured to do
so themselves when they leave.

I think it makes sense to hold it during the normal conference, even
if its just a place folks can drop in during the day when they have
time. Would be good to announce it to the entire group as well (and
maybe intro the site). We can continue to work during the normal
code-sprint as well.

Cant make any apologies for our new administrative policies here in
the US, but whatever you do, certainly don't give them the passwords
to edit the website! or (horror!) commit to a repo ;)