[Marketing] Meeting follow up
jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 06:53:25 PDT 2017
Okay, I will need to ask some questions then as I am not quite sure how to
fill in this spreadsheet.
1. Can I ask Pim Tebbens (the document owner) or to change the permissions
so members of the marketing committee can edit (right now allowing anyone
to edit is keeping me from sharing a link to the document on the mailing
2. The divide between Non-community and Community-stakeholders seems clear.
3. I cannot figure out from the examples given:
- Difference between "Which media we can use" and "which channels"?
4. Is this spreadsheet needed for tomorrows meeting with GetInteractive?
On 21 April 2017 at 09:01, Jeffrey Johnson <ortelius at gmail.com> wrote:
> Apologies we didn't post notes. Basically we just went over this
> spreadsheet. Ill look at your edits and anyone else is welcome to
> participate in this process. Its really critical that we get this part
> On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 4:44 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
> > Not sure I saw meeting notes posted - how did it go?
> > I tried filling in the spreadsheet s but more but am not sure if I am
> > it right? I had to break it up into multiple rows as the rows were two
> > for my laptop monitor.
> > --
> > --
> > Jody Garnett
> > _______________________________________________
> > Marketing mailing list
> > Marketing at lists.osgeo.org
> > https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/marketing
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Marketing