[Marketing] Meeting follow up

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 06:53:25 PDT 2017

Okay, I will need to ask some questions then as I am not quite sure how to
fill in this spreadsheet.

1. Can I ask Pim Tebbens (the document owner) or  to change the permissions
so members of the marketing committee can edit (right now allowing anyone
to edit is keeping me from sharing a link to the document on the mailing
list).

2. The divide between Non-community and Community-stakeholders seems clear.

3. I cannot figure out from the examples given:
- USP?
- Difference between "Which media we can use" and "which channels"?

4. Is this spreadsheet needed for tomorrows meeting with GetInteractive?