[Marketing] proposal: material for oscon conference

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 11:06:01 PDT 2017

The next topic I wanted to catch up on is the upcoming OSCon 2017 Booth
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=OSCON_2017_Booth>.

Guido has arranged an opportunity for us to have a booth at the event.

Sara, Thea, and some local volunteers (need to check email) have agreed to
run the booth.

And here is the part where we need the marketing committee to commit...

*Propose a budget of $400 USD to support volunteers at OSCon 2017 event
(power, drape, handouts, stickers).*

Looking to close this for Friday April 28th, require a 50% response for
quorum. Remember you can vote +0 if you do not have time to read the wiki
page above:

   - Peter Batty
   - Nicolas Bozon
   - Arnulf Christl