[Marketing] OSGeo T-shirt with new logo

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 00:15:16 PDT 2017

Jody,

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 6:58 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com> wrote:

> Perhaps Margherita would be interested in helping set that up?

I don't know much about shopify or similar but I would surely love to give
a hand if I can do something.

> There is an osgeo shop but I do not know anything about it:
> http://www.cafepress.com/osgeo

Yes I remember that, and I remember that it was somehow obscure who was
behind it. I think it would be worth wile either to promote it in a
prominent way on the website or get rid of it and start a new one, because
otherwise people don't know if it's website trusted by OSGeo or a scam.

@Astrid: personally I have mixed feelings towards pins: I love them but
long hair tend to stick in them so I don't wear them. But I think it would
be nice to have different branded items, like for example mugs as well, and
bags.

So if I understand, before taking action we need to know more about
http://www.cafepress.com/osgeo , who is behind and if he would like to
continue, and if help is needed.

--
Margherita Di Leo