[Marketing] Final Friday

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 11:57:33 PDT 2017

Peter:

There was a strong desire on the geoforall mailing list to continue using
the google forms after this week - but just because something is a good
idea does not mean we have volunteers willing to do it.

Which means you have a decision to make as representative of the GeoForAll
community.  Do you want to shut off the GeoForAll lab form on Saturday - or
leave it open and trust a member of your community will figure out how to
copy information across?