[Marketing] Final Friday

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 13:18:14 PDT 2017

Lets discuss this process *after* FOSS4G. We can leave the form up for
now, but wont have time to import the data again until after FOSS4G.

Fwiw, I think we can replicate this form directly in wordpress, so we
are not maintaining things in 2 places. We just need to think of some
level of curation so changes are not immediately live (including
mistakes)