[Marketing] Style Guide

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 12:56:47 PDT 2017

Thinking - there are two answers.

With respect to the style guide, it provides some guidance on use of the
brand visually.

With respect to use of the logo it would be up to the OSGeo officers to
call anyone out on using it for something we do not support. (As an example
the eclipse foundation logo was used for a street food vendor once).

For a GeoMoose shirt you have a) have permission to use the "OSGeo project"
logo (due to your project graduating from incubation) b) you yourself are
an osgeo officer (for the geomoose project).

TLDR - good luck have fun!