[Marketing] Coordinate on last moment Letter Information Sheets

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 06:57:10 PDT 2017

An additional question from IRC.

Q: Who is reviewing pull requests?

Luca is reviewing / merging. If you see a pull request come in feel free to
review and help out.

Example:

   -

   https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/pull/21

Example feedback:

   -

   Please use the green triangle shape for bullet points
   -

   Recommend rewriting this section - The information sheet invites people
   to use your application, not join your community. We can ask them to join
   later!
   -

   Please use a full color project logo, we are printing in color and it
   will stand out
   -

   Recommend use laptop frame around screen snaps for consistency with
   other handouts
   -

   Recommend focusing on project capabilities as this information sheet is
   for GIS Professionals; you can tell them about project history in person.

Tips:

   -

   Try and use “recommend” (for optional feedback) and “please or require”
   for mandatory i-won’t-merge-this-until-it-is-fixed review.
   -

   Use markdown “- [ ]” and “- [x]” check lists to keep track of feedback
   being addressed

The repo is set up so that a review MUST be performed prior to merging; I
know forcing communication :)