[Marketing] Projects sheets to my gmail

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 08:25:11 PDT 2017

Hi Luca,

I arrive in Boston tomorrow (Saturday) ca 14.00 PM local EST time (20.00 PM AMSTERDAM time). Checking into hotel first, then to printshop.

If you send me tomorrow the project files to marcvloemans1 at gmail.com, I can go up to local printshop and forward them to their email address using my phone?!
And have them hopefully ready by Monday afternoon.

Sxs with finalising!

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans