[Marketing] Coordinate on last moment Letter Information Sheets

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 07:01:22 PDT 2017

> - I had hoped people would provide pull requests (so we could review and
>> provide feedback)
>>

> me too, but most of them are sending svg/sla/pdf via mail

Can you be kind and create pull requests for them? It is sometimes hard for
people not experienced with git.

> - All of them are making the same background graphics mistake :)
>>

> which background  mistake?

The background gray triangles are design components of the OSGeo compass
logo. This makes sense for the OSGeo information sheet.

When switching to a project information sheet with its own logo, we should
take design components of the project logo and use them as light gray in
the background.

The idea is that from six feet away you can see the faded project logo, but
when you are close it is light enough it does not get in the way of reading.

I know this was not clear because of the two examples we used to start out
with; and now we have seen it so much we probably like the gray triangles.