[Marketing] OSGeo project flyer in svg format

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 30 23:16:53 PDT 2017

Hello,

at the moment we are translating the project flyer to german.

svg files
----------
To do this we need the flyer in svg format. GRASS is missing as svg f.e.

Could you please provide svg for all flyer on github?

Some are missing. Who can do this? How is the workflow?

Documentation of the workflow

Maybe in the
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/README.md

Or in a README in subfolder
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/blob/master/marketing/print/README.md

Where can we push the de version?
We would like to push the de versions of the flyer to github too. Is
there already a structure? Can we put them somewhere temporary?

Astrid

--
Astrid Emde
Charter Member