[Marketing] OSGeo project flyer in svg format

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 00:08:27 PDT 2017

Note we have not yet received the completed indesign files (which would be
used to produce the SVG), as we complete the contract here the deliverables
will be provided.

We have not yet desided on SVG, based on our experience with InkScape it
does not seem like the best approach. The projects that used Scribus was
easier to manage. What do you think?

We will need to determine a good strategy for organizing the repository to
account for languages; one disadvantage we had last time was the
translations getting out of date. Do you have any example organizations you
would like to recommend?