[Marketing] gaia3d sponsorship for website/branding reboot

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 23:56:48 PST 2017

I would like to thank Gaia3D for generously for their sponsorship.

This is a $1000 USD sponsorship:

*Sponsors providing $1000 USD or more will have their name and logo used in
for the creation of wireframes and mock ups by the vendor. This is a
high-visibility placement for your brand, as the deliverable is of great
interest to OSGeo members (reviewed in detail by enthusiasts world wide.)*

With this in mind we should provide the Gaia3D name and logo to the short
listed vendors; I think I can do so by adding details to the website
<http://www.osgeo.org/marketing/rebranding.html>, and asking that the page
be referenced in the letter Jeffery is sending to shortlisted agencies.