[Marketing] Draft EOI for Branding and Website Project

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:03:44 PST 2017

I've now done a major edit today and its largely looking pretty good IMO.

The things to revise are these

* Jody can you update the goals section per your comments and slide
deck. I've updated the key initiatives, feel free to edit
* Revise the technical details of the CMS. I left in the static on
github pages approach, but I think wordpress or drupal Nimay be much
easier for our users
* Nicolas please review the bullet points describing the brand guide
and components of the website
* Astrid, please help with Component III which is the collateral for
exhibitions etc
* I will revise the schedule to reflect what we have discussed with
the launch date of around August 1st a few weeks before FOSS4G and an
end contract date of August 31st that includes wrap up with feedback
during FOSS4G
* We need to decide how responses will be submitted and please
everyone read through the language at the end about what is to be
submitted this first round to be sure its clear.
* Add links to all things mentioned in Annex II

I've attached a PDF draft to this mail for easy consumption or forwarding.

Looking forward to finalizing this and moving forward :)

Jeff