[Marketing] Thanks for your feedback on Website RFI

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 23:50:10 PST 2017

I think we can provide a user focused experience ... and let projects
compete for the user-base that currently resides with ESRI. At this point
in the market balance any move towards open source is a good direction.
OSGeo can provide a platform for projects to communicate, and we can even
provide resources to help them reach new users - it will still be up to
each project to produce a compelling product.

It seems comments on the document are settling down, I reworded the
projects / community projects / incubation section and could use some
feedback.