[Marketing] Draft EOI for Branding and Website Project

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 08:24:11 PST 2017

I've gone ahead and updated the CMS section to be agnostic about which
platform will be used. Please review.

I believe all strikethrough and major edits have been taken care of
now. There are some outstanding key questions we should perhaps
discuss on another marketing call.

I feel like the document attached is now pretty much ready for release
having taken into account everyones feedback.

Lets discuss next steps ASAP so we can get this out and get moving!