[Marketing] Request for EOI closes today - what is next?

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 12:17:05 PST 2017

The request for eoi closes today ... we should set one or more hangouts
next week to evaluate the results (and invite appropriate organizations to
send us a quote).

Here is a doodle poll for next week:
- http://doodle.com/poll/i9twcyc8gxn2updr

I think we may also extend an invitation to any OSGeo board members who
would like to help?

Keep in mind that the EOI documents being sent to secretary at osgeo.org are
not going to be shared on the public marketing list. I expect many
submissions will ask that they not be made public, and even then it helps
with negotiation if we keep our cards close to our chest.

Jachym what is a good way for you to share EOI responses to the marketing
committee?