[Marketing] FOSS4G Drives

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 22:54:01 PDT 2017

Speaking as a member of both marketing and osgeo-live committees,

I think it is appropriate to use the OSGeo logo and not OSGeo-Live logo
for this OSGeo-Live release. As Jody says, OSGeo-Live won't have moved
to the new OSGeo logo yet, and I think it best to use the new OSGeo
branding for FOSS4G. I also think we shouldn't confuse messages by
providing 2 logos.

Cameron

Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254