[Marketing] OSGeo slide in the OSGeo-Live presentation

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 19:06:32 PDT 2017

My best descrption is being used in the "about osgeo" section of recent
press releases: http://www.osgeo.org/press/2017/AzaveaSponsorship

*The Open Source Geospatial Foundation is not-for-profit organization to
empower everyone with open source geospatial. The software foundation
directly supports projects serving as an outreach and advocacy organization
providing financial, organizational and legal support for the open source
geospatial community. OSGeo works with our sponsors and partners to foster
an open approach to software, standards, data and education.*

I am learning a lot about the foundation during this exercise - I think the
last sentence could list "open approach to software, standards, data,
research and education".