[Marketing] code sprint, content migration, generation starts now
jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 02:29:19 PDT 2017
Okay at the FOSS4G Europe code sprint and setting up shop.
1) Jeffrey has started some google forms to quickly stage content for beta
website. I will review, add descriptions and ask the people here to play
test (and we can share with discuss at osgeo.org at the end of the day).
2) Website/Rebranding presentation -> will upload to slide share.
3) Beta website URL has been provided during last meeting; apparently I can
- this is three days old - fun to see it all come together
- I am unable to login from my current location; although I was sent
- It shows work done in the last several days (website, geoforall and some
4) drupal website database and directories
- Jeff McKenna has access, hope to catch up with him today, but there is a
has the following actions for OSGeo:
- June 14th (done): Confirm date website training at FOSS4G by Guido
- June 28th: Acceptance/test LDAP server
- June 28th: Acceptance WordPress webserver
- July 26th: Production WordPress webserver
- July 27th: Start acceptance testing
- August 2th: Deliver feedback from initial users
- August 9th: Knowledge transfer, training of OSGeo stakeholders
6) Astrid is helping people write information sheets using the SVG here:
(we do not have a template yet but this is "good").
7) For those at the code sprint:
- Brochure meeting improvements 1pm (and send email to marketing)
- Website content form review 3pm (and send to discuss at osgeo.org)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Marketing