[Marketing] A4 flyer

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 04:13:17 PDT 2017

Hi again,

Yesterday I also started to create the A4 flyer for GRASS GIS project using
the svg in github osgeo account.

Using inkscape (I'm not a power user of it) I get some troubles adding
texts (the most important is the space between lines), also modifying it by
text editor I'm not able to fix them.

Jody told me that this is not the template provided by the company.

Could we ask to the company to provide template in different formats, I
think at least svg and open document format are really useful, also a
scribus format (sla file) could be useful too.

Regards
Luca