[Marketing] A4 flyer

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 04:53:32 PDT 2017

Luca the expression of interest / contract indicates what they will
provide. We will not be asking to change the contract, and instead rely on
our community to figure it out, some of our members have.

I believe that heading section may be individual lines (rather than a
paragraph?) Also try grabbing the original EPS file int Inkscape (rather
than the SVG I made). I will try again on flight home.

One reason I am responding this way is I think the deadline and acceptance
of printed materials may have passed already in the contract. We accepted
these materials for foss4ge and invited review / participation prior to
accepting.

If it has not passed I really want to get the great review feedback from
yourself and Astrid and Venka in for revision before printing for Boston.
Perhaps you could come to wednesday's meeting?