[Marketing] [Live-demo] code sprint, content migration, generation starts now

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 16:40:10 PDT 2017

Cameron this is just a stop gap as we do not have login to the beta
website. In addition to these forms the existing osgeo live overview are
also a source of information (perhaps these forms could add a link to osgeo
live overview if available.)

The key new information appears to be screen snaps and team photo and the
level 1 level 2 category information (which would be interesting for osgeo
live to adopt) and what service providers are considered contributors.

The osgeo live team has been working very hard on the latest release and
has not had capacity to work on this initiative, by the same token the
content being gathered was established in June (the scope of this project
is fixed and we do not have volunteers to establish consider process -
unless you are interested).

The best idea I have heard is about.yaml or similar being committee into
each repo and used to generate one page flyers, overviews and these web
pages. However given the deadlines (some of which have passed) this idea
has not been pursued.