[Marketing] github

Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl) gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Tue Jun 20 03:58:18 PDT 2017

To move from SVN to Git seems like a reasonable 21st century step.
Whether GitHub shoudl nbe the hosting providere is a different question.

On our side of the Atlantic we have for instance Planio:
https://plan.io/
Under European (German) law, which tends to be more privacy friendly
than US law.
According to the website they do both SVN and Git (and a wireframe
solution as well!)

Cheers,

Gert-Jan