[Marketing] github

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 05:56:40 PDT 2017

I was going with our existing public GitHub; which is kind of assumed in
North American programming culture (even if you have your own
infrastructure you set up a mirror on GitHub for outreach).

We could also use drive (I hate it for files) or Dropbox given that this is
a marketting committee and not a software project.