[Marketing] FOSS4G-Europe 2017: OSGeoLive on USB stick

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Jun 20 08:18:44 PDT 2017

Dear Jody,
we had only budget for producing the key but no budget for putting material on it, let say 2000€. Note that the USB sticks has been ordered already. So the budget has gone.

Hopefully, we have found some benevolent for partitioning and putting the material on the USB sticks.

The idea is to have both the conference material and the OSGeoLive environment provided to the attendees on USB sticks. I hope we can make it.

I hope to be clear and have answered your question

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
FOSS4G-Europe 2017 Conference Chair
https://europe.foss4g.org/2017/