[Marketing] FOSS4G-Europe 2017: OSGeoLive on USB stick

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 04:22:46 PDT 2017

Re questions about schedule, the OSGeo-Live schedule is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kO6zzmLFfprZGgp5x7Sjwi-EVN6NTGDR4KXvFVtNpR0/edit?hl=en_GB&hl=en_GB#gid=0

You will notice that we try to list upcoming FOSS4G events which will be
using OSGeo-Live, along with a point of contact.

Please do add in any events we are missing.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254