[Marketing] Motion on choice of agency GetInteractive for Rebrand & Website Project

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 17:05:35 PST 2017

Hi All,

Thanks for the great questions Cameron.

I'll start with my +1. Marc, Jody and I spoke with GET earlier this
week and went over a series of questions from both parties. I'm happy
with their proposal and the proposed approach as well as satisfied
that they understand the scope and are prepared to execute
effectively, on time and within budget. I did not participate in the
interview with the other shortlisted firm, but have reviewed the notes
from those that did and discussed their answers in addition to
reviewing their proposal in detail. I am satisfied that GET is the
better choice. I also did not participate in the call when the
shortlisted firms were selected, but again read the notes from those
that did and discussed it with a few of these members. I am again
satisfied with the decision that was made. All of the proposals we
received were high quality and I believe any of the firms that
submitted could do a good job and provide a quality product, but am
secure with my +1 for GET representing the best value for the
foundation's investment.

Happy to answer any specific questions any one may have. I look
forward to getting started!

Jeff