[Marketing] proposal: Accept OSCON Austin offer of exhibitor pass

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Mar 17 15:55:09 PDT 2017

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 3:40 PM, Jeffrey Johnson <ortelius at gmail.com> wrote:
> Great. My feeling is that if someone wants to do this kind of thing
> and is willing to man a booth/table at least for part of an event, we
> should let them go for it without requiring a vote.

OSGeo Marketing or other approval has never previously been needed for
Local Chapters (or other OSGeo members) to establish and run OSGeo
booths where ever they want.

Requesting Marketing to pay for printing and booth material may
require approval but would hopefully be fairly routine.

Best regards, Eli