[Marketing] proposal: Accept OSCON Austin offer of exhibitor pass

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 16:29:14 PDT 2017

Agree with Eli - no approval has been required in the past for someone
to take the initiative to set up a booth without budget request. +1 to
set up a booth.

I've lost track of whether budget is being requested for marketing
material, and how much. Hence I'm voting +0 to help push this through.

Cameron

Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254