[Marketing] Boundless sponsorship of website/branding reboot

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri May 5 13:15:52 PDT 2017

I would like to thank Boundless for their generous sponsorship!

It is great that sponsorship continues to come in now that the work is in
progress; we will do our best to highlight this support with monthly status
updates, and the presentations to come.

This is a $3000 USD sponsorship:

*$2000 USD or more will be thanked in each blog post, status update and
presentation sent to the community*.

I will go and add Boundless name and logo to the website, and ask that we
update the wireframe mockups we share with our membership.