[Marketing] Website / Rebranding Meeting May 3rd 2017

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat May 6 14:23:15 PDT 2017

Jody, all,

I'm concerned about the the long term sustainability introduced by
adding a sample case study section.

If you think it is difficult to source initial case studies, it will be
10x more difficult to keep the list of case studies up to date and relevant.

It also runs the risk of having so many case studies, that you are faced
with either finding it hard for users to locate good case studies from a
huge list, or having someone step up to remove old case studies (and the
tough community backlash when each project finds their personal case
study has been removed).

To date, we have had a "self help" list of case studies, in a wiki
(which is quite dated):

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Case_Studies

Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254