[Marketing] Website / Rebranding Meeting May 3rd 2017

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri May 5 12:47:53 PDT 2017

Thank you Patrick, I am just going to call out the action items and next
agenda topics from the meeting (so we can keep the ball rolling).
Action Items

   -

   JG: Send logo feedback to marketing email list
   -

   PT: Share ‘Required content OSGeo website’ document
   -

   JJ: Collect tags as part of the visitor journey spreadsheet - aim for 20.
   -

   JJ: Fill in one project for GeoNode, GeoServer
   -

   JG: Provide content example for a service provider (GeoCat,Boundless)
   -

   PM: Provide content example for a GeoForAll Lab
   -

   PM: Provider content example example for a LocalChapter
   -

   XX: Source sample case studies for content
   -

   JJ/JG: Providing Get Interactive with information for ‘Case Studies’
   wireframes.
   -

   JG: Share Corporate Presentation on Core Values etc. with Get
   Interactive.
   -

   PT: Processing feedback into Wireframes V3
   -

   PT: Processing feedback Initial Branding
   -

   PT: GeoForAll & OSGeo Live - Logo Design

Next Meeting Agenda Items

   -

   Finalize Visitor Journey (OSGeo)
   -

   Review Wireframes V3 & Sitemap
   -

   Review GeoForAll & OSGeo Live logo design
   -

   Decision making Logo Design (OSGeo)
   -

   Review content Case Studies
   -

   Review content Project
   -

   Discuss/review outcome LDAP meeting
   -

   Review content Service Providers
   - (Decision making on ‘Guided project search’)