[Marketing] FOSS4G-Europe 2017: OSGeoLive on USB stick

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri May 19 08:52:55 PDT 2017

Gérald:

To proceed we would need to get a better idea of costs involved. I know you
have a hard cap on attendees of 400 - how many sticks would you be printing
and do you have a quote we can work from?

Are we sharing this cost with the LOC? OSGeo live is bootable so it cannot
really be used to easily give people a copy of the event program (unless
you make a partition I guess).

I would like to considers USB sticks as part of our expense in attending
the event - while they are a good tool they are only one of the tools
available.
--
Jody