[Marketing] 2017-05-24 Meeting - Before deadline milestone 1

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed May 24 08:23:09 PDT 2017

Meeting mins are available:

2017-05-24 Meeting - Before deadline milestone 1
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-0I-8svyRzZG8bs9ygnQCfovYvejS-SIDnqbscYifNY/edit#heading=h.tei0mv65str4>

Actions:

   - *Action:* Guido To confirm website training (so we can book flight)
   - *Action:* GetInteractive had an action item to update the schedule
   from the kickoff meeting, we need this to coordinate volunteers please
   - *Action:* Jeffrey Johnson to catch up with Helena and Peter Moony to
   review updated  GeoForAll wireframes
   - *Action:* Jody content for brochure (yes we know the deliverable is a
   template)
   - *Action:* Harison set a fixed date for server to be ready