[Marketing] website/rebranding foss4g training coordination and dates

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed May 31 11:39:55 PDT 2017

One of my action items from this morning was to catch up with Guido from
the FOSS4G local organizing committee and sort out what we can do for
website training.

Here is what we have:

1) small 2 min slides in the closing ceremony; showing the website;
inviting members to training at the code sprint

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_General_Meeting_2017#OSGeo_Update_.2810_mins

2) web training at the code-sprint

- Offering training for members of have signed up on the code-sprint page
- Visiting project teams as needed

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2017_Code_Sprint#Website_Training

For travel arrangements, I would ask GetInteractive representative to be
present Saturday
8/19/2017 at the code sprint venue. See the foss4g program page
<http://2017.foss4g.org/program/> (under code sprint) for directions to
district hall venue.