[Marketing] Request for funding: OSGeo poster at DI4R conference

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Tue Nov 14 08:24:57 PST 2017

Dear marketing committee,

the european conference about digital infrstructures DI4R (https://www.digitalinfrastructures.eu/) is taking place end of November.
I will attend the conference to showcase a project of my research institute (not OSGeo-related).
It has been possible to secure a poster presentation about OSGeo at the conference. This is of interest for the OSGeo outreach effort, as the emerging OSGeo european chapter could play a very valuable role to foster the participation of OSGeo stakeholder in projects funded by the European Union (Horizon 2020 / COST actions / etc).

While there are no costs for travel and conference attendance involved for OSGeo, I would like to request limited funding for the poster printing costs (less than 100 USD/EUR).

I would appreciate counsel to to proceed.

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>