[Marketing] Request for funding: OSGeo poster at DI4R conference

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 10:07:07 PST 2017

Hi,

That is OK for that max amount. Please, send copy of the receipt to Michael Smith (cc’ed) and me in the CC for reimbursement.

If you could have a photograph made of your  presentation, send it to me, then we have something to show case as OSGeo International and European(twitter site etc)

Thanks

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans