[Marketing] Request for funding: OSGeo poster at DI4R conference

"Peter Löwe" peter.loewe at gmx.de
Tue Nov 14 12:11:12 PST 2017

Marc,

thanks for the swift positive response. Will proceed as advised. Full coverage (Pics /tweets) will be provided ASAP. This activity is in sync with the current AGU activity (-> http://www.copdess.org/home/enabling-fair-data-project/ / board list / open geoscience committee), which are expected be adopted by EGU / European Union circles.

best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>