[Marketing] istSOS marketing material

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 00:39:47 PST 2017

Hi Maxi,

We are in the process of putting a budget together.
The proposed approach to the board is support of OSGeo-events: global/regional/national levels. This is relatively easy to predict, budget, execute and account for afterwards to the treasurer.
A person organising one of these events or attending on behalf of the local chapter and responsible for the booth can contact us.

Sponsoring individual volunteers is much harder. During the year we expect known and yet unknown ambassadors for OSGeo to
Ask for funding collateral. This will be very hard to manage  and we run the risk that the budget is gone before end of year.

However, we keep looking for sponsors that wish to fund extra items, which can be more generally distributed.

Hope this accommodates you at least partially.
Thanks for helping us all with outreach and advocacy.

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans