[Marketing] motion: component 1 acceptance

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 02:17:23 PST 2017

Alex there is a request for replacement text:
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues/110

*Please provide new text or image for the following:*

   - *Cartography example pg 19 doesn't match text. The land is not from
   the green palette.*

If you can do so before the meeting please provide replacement text on that
ticket so we can close this out.