[Marketing] motion: component 3 sign-off

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Tue Oct 3 10:22:46 PDT 2017

+1 Guido

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 4:56 PM Peter Batty <peter at ebatty.com> wrote:

> +1 Peter
>
> On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Peter Mooney <petermooney78 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> +1 to Accept component 3 print marketing collateral creation
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 9:41 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The following motion closes Monday October 2nd:
>>>
>>> - motion: Accept component 3 print marketing collateral creation
>>>
>>> Committee members:
>>>
>>>    - Peter Batty
>>>    - Nicolas Bozon +1 seconded
>>>    - Arnulf Christl +1
>>>    - Astrid Emde
>>>    - Jody Garnett - +1 initial motion
>>>    - Harrison Grundy
>>>    - Jeff Johnson +1
>>>    - Alex Mandel
>>>    - Peter Mooney
>>>    - Cameron Shorter +0 (noted community distinct brands are waiting on
>>>    respective communities)
>>>    - Guido Stein
>>>    - Marc Vloemans +1
>>>
>>> This gives us 50% response rate (thanks Cameron, see your +0 helps!) so
>>> we should be able to accept this motion at the close of the day.
>>>
>>> If you really do not have time to review please take the time to vote +0.
>>>
>>> If you only have a chance to do a spot check on a few sections that
>>> matter to you or your community please say so in email and vote +1 (this is
>>> a team effort and between us we can check everything).
>>>

>>> --
>>> Jody Garnett

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise
authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this
e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).