[Marketing] [OSGeo-Discuss] anyone good at word or libre office?

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 02:12:17 PDT 2017

I can put something together as a Word template

A couple of questions before starting

Size(s) of cards?
What content other than logo will people want?
Do we want/require the osgeo.org <http://osgeo.org/> web address on the card
Options for local chapters?
How do we identify the individual's (or organisation’s) relationship/involvement with OSGeo
Rough layout ideas?

______
Steven