[Marketing] [OSGeo-Discuss] Proprietary GIS on our OSGeo website

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 11:00:54 PDT 2017

Angelos - did the board reach a conclusion on this topic? The IRC seems to end without a decision or any actions

Jeff - have you formally proposed a web site management team to the systems committee? Can you share the terms of reference that you are proposing, particularly regarding content management.

My view fwiw is that we have a Marketing Committee which has several people with expertise in marketing, surely we should give them a brief re the objectives of the web site (supporting our strategic goal of outreach?) and then let them get on with developing the content. Remember the advice about too many cooks ...
______
Steven